Customer Service Representative jobs
You refined by:
Madison Recruitment (undo)
- They promote an excellent work culture and have exceptional customer service.
- Solid work experience within a customer service and/ or sales environment.
- Take inbound customer service calls!
- General customer service queries from consumers and some store employees.
- Start ASAP on 18th November or 2nd December.
- Have proven customer service experience, in a contact centre environment.
- Providing an excellent customer experience to both internal and external customers.
- Problem solving & answering general customer service queries.
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills – verbal & written.
- Day to day you will be:
- An organisation established in 2015 that is focused on providing high-quality vehicles and services to their customers.
- Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Experience in customer service, marketing, admin and/ or project coordination in any combination.
- Facilitate an amazing customer experience for homeowners.
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.