Customer Service Representative jobs
- Understand and identify opportunities for customers.
- Service teams, sales, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.).
- University Degree or relevant experience.
Wellington City, Wellington
- Experience engaging with Public Sector customers desirable but not essential.
- Your responsibilities include developing a territory strategy for your patch,…
- Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully.
- We are proud of our 125 years of service to humanity and continue to be one of the world’s biggest investors…
- The People and Culture Coordinator will also be in charge of the end-to end recruitment process across lower banding recruits (Warehouse, Workshop, Customer…
- Under general supervision, the successful candidate will work with the divisional colleagues and the Regional Manager, Australasia to identify new customers,…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Pay rates $20 - $40 per hour.
- Temping is a great opportunity to utilise your skills and experience and earn a great salary.
- Perhaps you are between jobs?
South Auckland, Auckland
- You will have outstanding customer service and communication skills and be a great representative of the company’s values and culture.
CLAAS Harvest Centre Waikato
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for managing and motivating the…
- We offer awesome products and we know our customers purchase from us because we also offer them expert service.
- We have four positions available that work:
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Sales > Service and Business Unit > Turitea WF.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication skills, within professional service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.