Data Entry jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Well skilled in keeping client records and proficient at using and understanding online database systems, including data entry and reporting.
- Evidence of computer literacy, particularly Excel and data entry skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of working with data or previous experience in…
- The position requires knowledge of IDP, Quick Maps, ASAP and advanced Excel skills to manage associated processes including data entry, retrieval, validation,…
- Are you looking for you next job opportunity?
- Are you looking for temporary or permanent work within the Central Auckland, West Auckland or North Shore Area?
Auckland City, Auckland
- Variety of entry-level opportunities.
- Have you recently graduated and are now searching for the perfect opportunity?
- Degree in a relevant subject.
- Our client based in Avondale is looking for a Warehouse Administrator to start immediately.
- This temporary role is until February 2020 and has the potential to…
- Data entry, creating and maintaining databases.
- Work local and avoid high traffic to the city.
- Apply with Madison Recruitment to start your exciting future in…
- Primarily based in Remuera although there will be a rotation to work across other sites based in Mairangi Bay and Parnell on a weekly basis.
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- Categories: Asphalt Manufacturing/Laboratories, Employee Referral Program.
- Along with other laboratory staff currently working…
- Implement organisation and improvement of data filing and data capture systems.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- 20 Jan 2020 New Zealand Daylight Time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.