Data Entry jobs in Ponsonby, Auckland
- Exceptional data entry skills, deadline driven and strong attention to detail.
- Spread sheeting of claims data.
- Job Skills: Advanced Excel, Analysis, Finance.
- Maintain the database , data entry of new referrals, client contract reviews and amendments to data relating to clients and employees.
- Managing a high-volume data entry of supplier invoices.
- Analysis and invoicing of all contingency data and misc. charges.
- Job Reference: JO-1906-149722.
Airport Oaks, Auckland
- You will have excellent attention to detail, a strong data entry speed and good communications skills.
- You will report to the Finance Manager and be part of an…
East Tamaki, Auckland
- The role essentially involves administration, customer service and data entry.
- Our client is on the hunt for savvy and astute administrators to support their…
- We are currently recruiting a role for our client in Mangere who needs assistance in their accounts department.
- Coordinating incoming office supply orders.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Strong data entry skills and CRM system experience.
- Our client is a well-known global retail brand based in Mount Wellington and is seeking a Customer Service…
- Light admin work (data entry of inventory).
- This is a RARE opportunity for someone who wants to work Mon-Fri, yet the flexibility of part-time hours daily.
Auckland City, Auckland
- With many years’ collective experience and a genuine interest and care for our candidates, nobody knows the temp market like Salt Auckland’s temp team!
- Excellent data entry skills including accuracy.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join a global FMCG company!
- What we need from you!
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.