Data Entry jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- Exceptional data entry skills, deadline driven and strong attention to detail.
- Spread sheeting of claims data.
- Job Skills: Advanced Excel, Analysis, Finance.
- Maintain the database , data entry of new referrals, client contract reviews and amendments to data relating to clients and employees.
Airport Oaks, Auckland
- You will have excellent attention to detail, a strong data entry speed and good communications skills.
- You will report to the Finance Manager and be part of an…
- Managing a high-volume data entry of supplier invoices.
- Analysis and invoicing of all contingency data and misc. charges.
- Job Reference: JO-1906-149722.
East Tamaki, Auckland
- The role essentially involves administration, customer service and data entry.
- Our client is on the hunt for savvy and astute administrators to support their…
- Light admin work (data entry of inventory).
- This is a RARE opportunity for someone who wants to work Mon-Fri, yet the flexibility of part-time hours daily.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Strong data entry skills and CRM system experience.
- Our client is a well-known global retail brand based in Mount Wellington and is seeking a Customer Service…
- Excellent data entry skills including accuracy.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join a global FMCG company!
- What we need from you!
- We are currently recruiting a role for our client in Mangere who needs assistance in their accounts department.
- Coordinating incoming office supply orders.
- Are you degree educated in accounting and finance, early on in your career or just looking for a blended role with an element of accounts?
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.