- + Working knowledge of materials testing, aggregate evaluation, asphaltic and concrete mix designs in support of design specifications and Construction…
- + Experience working on Infrastructure Projects within a dynamic consulting and design environment.
- AECOM's Civil Infrastructure Team in CHCH is looking for a…
- + 15+ years' experience in bridge design, including detail design, inspection, assessment, and strengthening and repair of bridge structures.
- + Experience in transportation design with knowledge of relevant local council and national standards.
- + Project management activities will include seeking…
- You will mentor planners, engineers and modellers to assist them in developing technical solutions to clients' problems through high-quality project delivery.
- Providing support and guidance to junior engineers.
- You will have a proven background in Infrastructure and Industrial design and be able to demonstrate:
Wellington City, Wellington
- + 5 years minimum relevant experience in T&D substation design.
- You will have a solid grounding in secondary electrical design and be able to demonstrate;
- Enthusiasm for technical excellence in hydraulic design.
- Proven experience in (buildings) hydraulic systems design.
- Competent in the use of Revit.
- + 8+ years’ demonstrated experience in Civil Engineering (including safety barrier designs , NZ signs and linemarking designs) in the transport infrastructure…
- As an organised engineer with attention to detail is critical to ensure success.
- + ICAO Annex 14 and related ICAO planning and design guidelines.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.