- + 15+ years' experience in bridge design, including detail design, inspection, assessment, and strengthening and repair of bridge structures.
- You will be managing all key activities for the NZ Structural Engineering business and will be active in running design teams.
- You will mentor planners, engineers and modellers to assist them in developing technical solutions to clients' problems through high-quality project delivery.
- Providing support and guidance to junior engineers.
- You will have a proven background in Infrastructure and Industrial design and be able to demonstrate:
- You will be joining a well-respected team who have a proven track record of providing high quality design and consultancy to our clients.
- Enthusiasm for technical excellence in hydraulic design.
- Proven experience in (buildings) hydraulic systems design.
- Competent in the use of Revit.
- + 8+ years’ demonstrated experience in Civil Engineering (including safety barrier designs , NZ signs and linemarking designs) in the transport infrastructure…
- As an organised engineer with attention to detail is critical to ensure success.
- + ICAO Annex 14 and related ICAO planning and design guidelines.
- + In-depth knowledge and experience of relevant design standards.
- Geotechnical Engineering are preferred, although Engineering Geologists with appropriate…
- Solid experience with NZ codes, including seismic design and assessment.
- Excellent knowledge and competency in structural building specification and design.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.