Design Engineer jobs
You refined by:
RobLawMax Recruitment (undo)
- Engineering Analysis and Mechanical Design.
- Strong Technical Design and Project Management experience.
- With a sustainable design ethos and a background in value…
- Looking for a Structural Engineer with experience in design, construction and project management for our client based in New Plymouth.
- Registered CPEng Professional Civil Engineer.
- It is essential that the successful candidate is a registered professional CPEng Engineer and has good experience…
- New Zealand Chartered Professional Engineer (preferred).
- Our well respected client provides engineering design and project management services.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (IPENZ) or approaching.
- Ability to mentor and coach junior engineers.
- A growth opportunity has arisen for an exceptional…
- Co-ordinate with other engineers/ architects in order to produce suitable design.
- Assist the Directors in research, preparation and development of designs…
- Principal opportunity for an experienced Stormwater Design Engineer with technical, operational and financial leadership skills.
- To be considered you will be:
- Project leadership experience on treatment projects from QA, design, design management, through to construction supervision, contract administration and…
- Delivering their solutions requires a Project Engineer with a growing knowledge of New Zealand codes willing to develop in building/structural and seismic…
- Good knowledge of relevant design codes, standards, legislation.
- Independent level Building Services Engineer, part of an established Buildings team.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.