Engineer jobs

Sort by: relevance - date
Page 1 of 25 jobs
Construction and Technical Recruitment
Hamilton, Waikato
  • Leading global consultancy – range of projects & challenges – dynamic team – competitive salary – range of benefits – career advancement opportunities.
Construction and Technical Recruitment
Auckland City, Auckland
  • Specialists and Leaders in their fields.
  • Recognised as leaders in infrastructure development and management, this strong employee owned and client-focused…
Construction and Technical Recruitment
Wellington City, Wellington
  • This is a very supportive team of experienced engineers with a great understanding of the local market.
  • This well established consultancy has a proven pedigree…
Construction and Technical Recruitment
Auckland City, Auckland
  • Right now, we have 3 opportunities for Structural Engineers to work on a wide range of high end and multistory Residential and Commercial Projects based in…
Construction and Technical Recruitment
Auckland City, Auckland
  • Leading Specialist Team of Professionals.
  • Specialists in geotechnical engineering, environmental science and resource management, waste disposal, dams, water…
Construction and Technical Recruitment
Auckland City, Auckland
  • Leading global consultancy – range of projects & challenges – dynamic team – competitive salary – range of benefits – career advancement opportunities.
Construction and Technical Recruitment
Auckland City, Auckland
  • 70% of your time will be spent on technical delivery and the remaining 30% assisting the graduates and junior engineers.
Construction and Technical Recruitment
Auckland City, Auckland
  • Due to continued success and growing demand for their fire consulting services, this international multi-disciplinary consulting business seek experienced…
Construction and Technical Recruitment
Auckland City, Auckland
  • On offer is the opportunity to work on some of Auckland's most iconic developments working alongside some of the best engineers in the business.
Construction and Technical Recruitment
Wellington City, Wellington
  • Are you an experienced Geotechnical Engineer looking for either a new opportunity in Wellington or looking to relocate to Wellington?