- Students use these projects with motors and sensors to investigate basic engineering and programming concepts.
- Date: 13 April – 24 April 2020 (2 weeks).
Dunedin City, Otago
- Our ideal candidate will have sound experience and knowledge of electrical distribution networks, a strong engineering background and either a Bachelor of…
- We are a building company looking for a hammerhand during the Summer work load.
- Due to our upcoming work, we would like to have a student assist us on our…
- Our client is an engineering company based in Aongatete, servicing small motors in the Bay of Plenty region.
- Happy to work a variety of hours - in winter approx…
North Shore City, Auckland
- Labourers and Skilled labourer jobs.
- PPE, Site Safe provided, Weekly Pay,.
- Auckland Construction Workers needed in for Projects now!
- Have a good work ethic.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.