Engineering, Intern jobs
You refined by:
- If you are in search of steady & local engineering work for the new year 2020, then please do not hesitate to contact the team at Tradestaff South Auckland now!
- We have a number of engineering clients who are always on the lookout for great welders.
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
- All PPE supplied free of charge.
- We're looking for people who have experience in these types of jobs before:
- Concrete / Brick or Block Laying / Landscaping.
- A qualified fitter/turner, CNC Operator needed for a role at a local machining and engineering company.
- Our client urgently requires a CNC Operator to join…
- Local Engineering firm require steel fabricators for busy workshop, Must have previous experience in structural steel fabrication.
- A way to get to work.
- > Experience with ducting and heating engineering in a commercial setting.
- Start fresh in the New Year.
- Good hours and weekly pay.
- > Pay you well and weekly.
- We have a number of engineering clients who are flat out and in need of highly skilled engineering staff ASAP.
- We have a large variety of engineering clients who are always looking out for great workers from an engineering background.
- Competitive Hourly Rate + Holiday Pay + KiwiSaver.
- Work as a contractor or on a wage!
- Do you enjoy the challenge of working on both Heavy Diesel Civil…
- This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your engineering career.
- Work for a company that values you!
- To successfully apply for this position:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.