Engineering, Intern jobs
You refined by:
Hamilton, Waikato (undo)
- Have a passion for delivering process engineering solutions.
- Have a graduate degree in a technical, engineering discipline.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- 21 Nov 2019 New Zealand Daylight Time.
- Site Engineer - Infrastructure Projects North (Waikato).
- This opportunity can offer consistent, full time work and continue to advance your skills in engineering.
- We are looking for someone who can show determination…
- The successful applicant will have NZQA approved engineering qualification and at least 2 years of relevant onsite experience.
- We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background and preferably degree qualified.
- We are seeking an experienced Purchasing Specialist to join the…
- A formal civil engineering qualification (BE, NZCE).
- Sound project or engineering operations experience, including budget management.
Concrete Structures (NZ)
- Concrete Structures (NZ) Ltd, a leading nationwide Civil Engineering and Construction Company, is seeking to employ experienced Hammerhands to join our Civil…
- Morphum Environmental is an active industry leader in civil and three waters engineering, catchment management, environmental and geospatial services.
- We are looking for someone with experience in civil works, structural build and/or 3 waters infrastructure build/upgrade, with strong suites in project…
- Due to exciting growth opportunities we are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our Security division with a specific focus on Command Centre site…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.