Sort by: relevance -
Entry Level jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- Data entry in a timely and accurate manner.
- A moderate level of computer literacy, especially in MS Word and Excel.
- Key Aspects of the role include:
- SET TO OPEN LATE 2019.
- Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities.
- Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of…
- A minimum of NZQA Level 1 is desirable.
- We are seeking a Trainee Cable Jointer to attain National Certificate in Electricity Supply (Cable Jointing Distribution…
- Fair level of physical fitness as roles demand manual duties.
- Long term project , great pay rate.
- Helping the STMS load and unload signs, cones and various…
- (Airport Oaks, Auckland, New Zealand).
- We are looking for a Junior Buyer to join our high-performing Supply Chain team!
- To be successful you will also have:
- This is an entry level role with great opportunities to advance for the right candidate - Make a Fresh Career Choice today.
- A level head in times of stress or pressure.
- With public transport quickly growing and offering stable and successful careers to Kiwis throughout NZ, Transdev…
1st Call Recruitment
Manukau City, Auckland
- Junior customer service officer, administration, resourcer, recruitment, Auckland, reception, admin, entry role.
- Then we would win hands down.
- Entry level opportunity into a great company with prospects for development and job progression.
- Hello, Kia Ora, Talofa Lava, Mālō e Lelei, Kia Orana, Bula…
Sidart, Cassia, Sid at The French Cafe
- 20-30 hours a week , entry level role.
- We need a kitchen hand to work at Sidart.
- Come work in a great team environment with an award winning team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.