Excellence Services jobs
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
- After Hours Customer Service Co-ordinator.
- We are committed to the values of Respect, Support and Excellence in all that we do.
- Including service offerings related to IFRS 17.
- Provide audit support services to a range of life insurers.
- A passion for excellence and a willingness to go the…
- Have at least three years’ experience of providing IT support services in a large and complex organisation.
- Provide day to day technical support and 2nd level…
- Are you driven to provide excellence in customer service?
- 1+ year experience in a customer service environment such as experience in IT service desk.
- Commercially savvy, smart negotiator and demonstrates interpersonal and relationship management skills with positive attitude and passion for result and service…
- Our vision and mission is to support NZDF strategic outcomes whilst achieving world class shared service excellence.
- Great benefits for you and your family;
- Troubleshoot services to support the business units.
- We strive for operational excellence and are driven by customer satisfaction.
- Your outgoing and enthusiastic nature, combined with a passion for sports and delivering excellence in customer service, is the key to success in this role.
- Excellence – We challenge ourselves to be better.
- Provide excellent service appropriate to the value of the customer relationship.
- We work flexibly at ANZ.
- The Programme Co-ordinator will contribute to a culture of success and excellence by providing high quality support and services to the School, while…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.