Farm Work jobs
- A good attitude and work ethic.
- Flexibility and openness to different ways of achieving our farm goals.
- We run a 320-cow, 173ha farm with young stock also on…
- Salary: NZD$80,000 to $120,000 DOE.
- Package: Generous CE allowance, medical, dental and vision insurance, relocation allowance, sponsorship and visa for you and…
- Job Details: Locums required to work during calving season (August to October).
- Salary: NZD$80,000 to $120,000 pro-rata DOE.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure;
- A team player who will strive to complete all work assigned and look to help others;
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable doing all the things you’d expect, such as consultations, clinical diagnosis, farm service work and surgery.
- This role will be doing all forms of stock work, moving break fences, general maintenance and tractor work.
- We are happy for you to play sport to get off farm…
- Job Details: Experience required, be comfortable doing consultations, clinical diagnosis, farm service work and surgery, some on-call work for emergencies,…
- As we own and operate wind farms, this role will include work in and around these structures.
- Your work will be in a range of different environments that will…
- We are seeking an experienced Senior level Project Manager to help drive our programme of works and undertake end to end project management for the delivery of…
- Type of work: Mixed Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable doing all the things you’d expect, such as consultations, clinical…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.