Finance Manager jobs
You refined by:
Salt Recruitment (undo)
- This NZ business is a well-established provider of wired and wireless call systems.
- Providing vital services to the aged and healthcare sector including medical…
- You will have 1-2 years’ experience in a credit control or collections role and ideally within the finance industry.
- Job Reference: JO-1908-151936.
Auckland City, Auckland
- You will report to the finance manager and the role is varied and busy.
- The finance team plays a vital part in the performance of the agency and you will be an…
- Work collaboratively with the wider teams – sales, warehouse, finance and purchasing.
- This privately owned kiwi business is committed to providing the best in…
- In this position, you will look after Head office roles that will have a strong focus on Sales and Marketing positions but also any finance, support and admin…
- Coordinate with supply chain, operations, finance, IT & store development – maximising customer experience and success.
- What will make you stand out:
Airport Oaks, Auckland
- You will report to the Finance Manager and be part of an accounts team of 5.
- Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Updating and tracking of cashflow.
- General finance and accounts administration as required.
- Experience in finance support in corporate services.
- Spread sheeting of claims data.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Some account reconciliations for finance.
- If you love numbers and people, this is the role for you!
- You will be a part of a HR Team of 3 where you will provide…
- The main focus for this position is Accounts payable however you will be required to help 3-4 hours per day assisting with mailouts/pick and pack and back up…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.