Finance Manager jobs
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a CA/CPA qualified individual with a strong finance and commercial management background.
- Project Manage feature development on the FIS Ambit Asset Finance product.
- Coordinate with multiple project managers and plan a backlog to meet the client…
- We bring together 1400 specialists professionals providing audit, tax, technology and systems, strategy and performance improvement, risk management, corporate…
- As a Manager, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Our Risk Advisory team is seeking an experienced and driven Manager to…
- We are looking for an Assistant Accountant to support our Branch Finance Manager at our Christchurch and Nelson Branch.
- Highly organised, ability to prioritise.
- Our market leading Tax & Private team is looking for a Business Advisory Services Manager to join our close-knit practice in Christchurch.
- We’re seeking a new manager, or candidates ready for that next step, to oversee the day-to-day operations of audit engagements based in Christchurch.
- Reporting to our Finance Manager and working as part of the wider Admin team, you will have excellent communication and reporting skills.
- In managing the day to day operations, the Operations Manager will lead and further develop a small team of client managers and senior administrators as well as…
- The successful candidate will be extremely well rounded in all areas of management from people, time lines, finance and stake holders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.