Financial Accountant jobs
You refined by:
Senior Financial Accountant (undo)
- Monitoring and managing the general leger and financial close process.
- You’ll have a solid base of financial experience behind you and be ready to join a…
- Support the Accounting Manager - Revenues in ensure timely and accurate financial reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
J.A. Russell Ltd
- At least three to five years in a senior financial accounting role.
- All facets of financial/management accounting and general ledger responsibilities – at both…
Wellington Central, Wellington
- Be responsible for the preparation and integrity of external financial reporting.
- Contribute to the continual enhancement of the financial control environment.
Robert Half New Zealand
Auckland City, Auckland
- Preparation of the full year statutory financial statements and other shareholder information.
- Preparation of management reports for the FM and CFO review and…
Auckland City, 1010
- This large international firm is currently looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to replace the incumbent who is transferring internally.
- Monthly and yearly financial reporting.
- Experience with large-scale commercial clients and complex financial reporting.
- Multi-site operation and growing.
- Preparation of financial statements under IFRS and USGAAP.
- You will be well versed and experienced in all aspects of accounting, including preparation of…
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.