- Take your passion for people analytics and data to a new level.
- Establish strong data process and sell the value of data.
- Part time and casual roles available.
- Exercise while you work – get paid to keep fit!
- Launch your career with NZ's largest Dairy company.
- Great opportunity to manage business-as-usual and project initiatives.
- High-profile team, excellent training opportunities.
- Open the door to success.
- Fonterra Brands New Zealand (FBNZ) is one of the largest consumer food organisations in Australasia.
- Our iconic brands such as Anchor, Fresh'n'Fruity and…
- Assist and drive the Change Strategy.
- Analyst impact and training needs.
- As a change analyst, your focus will be to work with Change Managers to embed change…
- Great exposure to the wider business.
- Dynamic & fast paced role with plenty of variety.
- 12-month fixed term contract.
- The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Support a range of sales systems across multiple platforms.
- Bring your passion for people and technology together.
- Be involved in quarterly cycle meetings.
- Work with some of New Zealand’s largest brands.
- Build & maintain strong business relationships in the USA, China and Japan.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.