Full Time jobs in Arrowtown, Otago
- You will be working alongside a full time GP, two experienced nurses and practice manager.
- A General Practitioner position has become available with this…
- Design. You will need to be computer literate and have a full working knowledge of all.
- Aspects of Email, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and time chainage…
- You will need to show that you can perform the following tasks:
- Set out below-ground sanitary and storm water drainage systems.
- This is what your job will involve:
- You will be responsible for fitting and repairing tyres on a variety of vehicles both retail and commercial with a strong…
- Please click on above link for details and to apply.
Flints Plumbing Ltd
- FOREMAN PLUMBER REQUIRED TO RUN LARGE COMMERCIAL PROJECT.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR ON SITE MANAGEMENT OF STAFF & MATERIALS.
- WORK VEHICLE, PHONE & UNIFORM SUPPLIED.
- Cabinet vision experienceAbility to interpret architectural plansConfident with site measuresAccurate job set outsExcellent time managementFull drivers…
Remarkables Towing Ltd
- Good time management skills.
- Due to an increase in work within our region Remarkables Towing are seeking someone to fill a full time position based in…
- We have full time driving roles available for skilled and reliable Class 2 or 4 drivers for various clients, from freighting to civil construction.
- Are you an experienced Pipe Fitter looking for an opportunity to work on a Permanent full-time position?
- If you have experience in the below aspects of Pipe…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.