Full Time jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
You refined by:
- Part of a team of hardworking people so needing someone who is reliable and will not let the team down!
- Needs to be strong as heavy lifting is required.
- We are looking for students to help out in a Wiri distribution centre.
- You will be assisting with:
- Moving boxes around the distribution centre (i.e.
- This employer is looking for an experienced reliable, hardworking administrator to assist with office duties full time .
- Main phone line and reception duties.
- This is a full time position and there is a minimum of 40hrs per week available.
- Shift times to be between Monday - Friday, 730/8am - 4pm.
Tonkin + Taylor
- To be successful in this role you will need to have the right attitude, excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to…
- We are an East Tamaki based importer, exporter and wholesaler and we have an opening for a full or part-time warehouse assistant.
- Being vigilant at all times and to help minimise stock loss.
- Keeping the shop and displays clean and tidy at all times.
- Retail Assistants wanted for our store!
- We are looking for a Kitchen Hand to join our team at a popular Mt Roskill cafe!
- Must be enthusiastic, hardworking, and reliable, with at least one year…
- Capable of being on your feet for long periods of time.
- Delivering the best in technology and appliances starts with service – and our Passionate Experts are…
Manukau City, Auckland
- Being flexible to do some weekend work from time to time will be necessary.
- Career opportunities, full training, competitive remuneration and generous staff…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.