Full Time jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
- Do you believe in the importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace?
- Do you have experience in customer-facing roles?
- Exciting products and brands to represent.
- Hourly rate & fortnightly commission (uncapped) for the telesales roles.
- What are we looking for?
- Our business is a kiwi company that has been around since 2004 and are at the top of our game.
- As New Zealand’s leading storage solutions company we provide…
- An ideal person would have a full driver's licence and access to a car in case there are times when we would want you to take them to dance/sport/music lessons …
- This employer is looking for an experienced & positive candidate to join their online team as as a warehouse assistant on a permanent full-time basis.
- Ready to start work in 2020 ??? positions available right now for suitable applicants.
- We are a family owned rubbish and junk removal business based in Avondale…
- Social clubs run during school term times, Wednesday 3.15 - 5.45pm.
- Are you looking to kick start your career in health, disability, youth work or social…
- A full NZ Drivers Licence.
- Hours of work are on a rotating roster, with shift times from 7am to 3.30pm, 10am to 6pm, or 3pm to 11.30pm Monday to Sunday.
- The employer has also advised here is the potential for more part or full time ongoing work in the future for the right candidate.
- Due to increasing roll numbers, we have an opportunity for an educator to work with us in our Juniors room, Casual, part time or full time considered.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.