Full Time jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
You refined by:
- Looking to use your experience in a relevant Level 1&2 Helpdesk role, your resourcefulness and, your ability to to explain technical processes to end users, in…
- You must be a fully Qualified Primary teacher meeting the requirements stated in the advert to enable you to apply .
- Required: March / July / September 2020.
- A full New Zealand drivers licence.
- We are looking for customer focused, technically savvy people to join our Botany located team.
- Do you have the following:
- We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated professionals to join our team based in Central Auckland.
- In order to succeed in this role, you will exhibit the…
- Onsite full-furnished accommodation provided for teachers in their first two years with the option of living offsite in second and subsequent contracts.
- There will be a full handover with the person currently in the position before they go away on annual leave.
- Duties of the role include:
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Operating hours are Monday – Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday Sunday 9am-6pm so you’d be rostered 37.5 hours/week between these times.
- Are you ambitious, entrepreneurial and interested in people and business?
- With great people and great opportunities this is your chance to join the world's…
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and timely accounts payable and non-insurance receivable information in the general ledger, ensuring accurate and timely…
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of New Zealand’s leading healthcare organisation’s.
- We are looking for exceptional After Hours Co-ordinators…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.