Full Time jobs in Burwood
- A permanent full-time opportunity (40 hours per week) to support and enable the development of children within Canterbury.
- Our Purpose: Why we do it.
- This is a full-time opportunity (40 hours per week) covering parental leave until approximately June 2021.
- Start and finish times are negotiable.
- We are seeking a Neurologist to join our team on a full-time permanent basis.
- The Canterbury District Health Board systematically plan, fund and deliver care to…
- A commitment to teaching in support of the future workforce will be required with the anticipation that a RCPA registrar full-time position will be created…
- Canterbury DHB seeks applications from doctors interested in a full-time Pain Management Centre Registrar position in Pain Medicine.
- What's in it for me?
- Physiotherapist - permanent full-time or part-time (1.4FTE available).
- Occupational Therapist - permanent full-time (2.0FTE available).
- The Team: What we do.
- Permanent, full-time opportunity (1.0FTE/40 hours per week).
- This is a full time, permanent role where you will educate, train, and provide on-going support for…
- Permanent full-time (1.0 FTE) opportunity working within our West Sector Adult Community Mental Health team.
- Allied Health Professional/Case Manager.
- Permanent full-time roles based at our Hillmorton Hospital Campus.
- Although full-time is preferred, we may consider a part-time position for a suitable…
- Multiple part-time and full-time positions available for experienced and new graduate Midwives.
- Should have excellent time management, interpersonal and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.