Full Time jobs in Dinsdale, Waikato
- Part time and full time work available.
- Please note that we will only consider candidates who are eligible and can prove their valid working rights to live and…
- There are various opportunities to receive additional rewards and recognition from time to time.
- A full and valid Drivers Licence.
- It goes without saying, but we’ll say it anyway, you’ll be a solid administrator who is organised and can juggle multiple balls at any one time.
St Paul’s Collegiate School
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but not necessary, as full training will be provided.
- Located in St Paul's Collegiate School Hamilton.
- Join our collaborative team and work with a global leader in dairy nutrition.
- Showcase your resilience and enjoy a role with great exposure.
- Please note, this is a full time position and you must be able to work in NZ with no visa working restrictions to be considered for the role.
- A superb role for a passionate 'foodie' who loves to sell!
- Work with top of the range cooking appliances.
- Talk food and cooking all day long!
- We currently have an opportunity for a qualified and experienced Paramedic to join our Hamilton Team.
- We will also consider applications from candidates who…
- Joining Countdown Te Rapa is more than just taking on a new job.
- Let your passion for fresh foods shine through as you help to lead our Deli team to success!
- Do you have a keen interest in the Building Industry?
- Are you physically fit and ready for a new challenge?
- A varied and team-oriented role at CARTERS Cambridge…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.