Full Time jobs in Forrest Hill, 0620
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Please take some time to read through the position description before applying.
- You must be on the MSD network to ensure your application is received on time.
- Preference is given to those who have provisional or full registration with the New Zealand Social Work Registration Board.
- You must have NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application (this is a Level 4/5 ANZSCO role)• If you currently work for MSD please apply…
- Effective organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Workplace Requirement: This is a full-time role that will require you to work weekends and identify…
- Strong administrative skills, great time management and attention to detail.
- Good attention to detail - you will be dealing with information that must be right…
- Excellent time management, planning and prioritising skills; and.
- Be part of a dynamic team.
- Help make a real difference to the people of New Zealand.
- What you will doYou'll be responsible for providing technical and maintenance support policy and advice on equipment and the related trades or technical support…
- A full, clean, valid driver's licence • Full registration with New Zealand's Social Work Registration Board (SWRB) or able to register • A social worker…
- We are charged with leading the education sector in ensuring that children and young people with additional learning needs are supported to achieve their full…
- A full current driver's licence.
- Assistive Technology Co-ordinator Role.
- Permanent Full Time - Albany or Henderson Office.
- The successful candidate will have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.