Full Time jobs in Forrest Hill, 0620
- Media Productions is a bunch of passionate video makers and photographers who produce digital content for the University and beyond.
- 5 weeks of annual leave.
- This role International Manager EDSW and CAI is a permanent full time position.
- The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s leading university, with a turnover…
- We are seeking an energetic, empathetic and competent person who is able to provide scholarships advice to current and prospective University of Auckland…
- We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Recreation Supervisor to play a key role in managing the Recreation Centre fitness team and operations at the…
- This position is permanent/full time.
- At the Liggins Institute, we have a vacancy for a highly organised and motivated individual to work with the Challenge…
- On any given day you can exercise the full spectrum of your HR knowledge, from coaching managers on change processes, to performance management, remuneration,…
- Waipārūrū Hall – opening February 2020.
- The University is looking for a Resident Manager for the new Waipārūrū Hall opening in February 2020.
- Working as a member of the Student and Academic Services team, you will provide support by coordinating and managing the academic administration processes for…
- We are looking for an energetic Executive Assistant who will be able to hit the ground running on their first day.
- Our ideal candidate will have:
- The Doctoral Experience Advisor will play a leading role in providing doctoral candidates at the University of Auckland with a world-class co-curricular…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.