Full Time jobs in Forrest Hill, 0620
You refined by:
Ellerslie, Auckland (undo)
- There will be full-time hours available from mid December until the start of February so you need to be flexible in the hours you commit to.
- Can you think outside the box whilst running around a restaurant full of hungry people?
- Are you a fun, energetic, full of passion and love talking to strangers?
- This is a full time, fixed term role: 40 hours per week from 7.30am to 4:00pm.
- Did you know George Weston Foods (GWF) group is a wholly owned, subsidiary of…
- In return we offer full training and provide a uniform.
- Do you have time to help people within a rest home setting?
- This will include things like:
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Due to an increase in workload, we are looking for an Intermediate to Senior Structural Draughter to join our…
- Maintain hotel buildings, machinery and equipment through carrying out.
- Collaborate with the Chief Engineer to respond and provide resolution to all.
Michael Park School
- We are seeking an enthusiastic, committed Deputy Principal for our Lower School commencing term 1, 2020.
- The Deputy Principal is responsible for the day to day…
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- You will contribute and enhance our reputation as a leader in individualised customer service.
- Specific focus on construction projects.
- Precast or heavy lift construction experience required.
- High rise experience is an advantage.
- This full-time permanent position drives the product innovation and technical support for our bakeries nationally.
- Be the technical expert on all things bakery.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.