Full Time jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
You refined by:
Canterbury District Health Board (undo)
- Permanent full-time (40 hours per week).
- As such we are looking for someone who can demonstrate a high level of accuracy and time management skills with the…
- Permanent full-time opportunity (40 hours per week) based at Burwood Hospital.
- We have two permanent full-time opportunities available working 40 hours per week…
- Two full-time, fixed-term opportunities for 12 months from approximately Monday, 11 of January 2021.
- We currently have two full-time, fixed-term opportunities…
- Various permanent, full-time or part-time opportunities in our experienced Anaesthetic team!
- We have multiple permanent, full-time or part-time opportunities…
- Fixed-term, full-time Emergency Medicine Registrar.
- As the tertiary referral centre for trauma in the region, we deal with the full range of medical and…
- Multiple, part-time and full-time positions available for experienced and new graduate Midwives.
- Should have excellent time management, interpersonal and…
- We are seeking a Gastroenterologist Fellow to work here at the Canterbury DHB in a full-time, 12 month fixed-term position starring in 2020.
- Various full-time and part-time permanent opportunities available.
- We have various full-time or part-time opportunities available either located in Christchurch…
- A commitment to teaching in support of the future workforce will be required with the anticipation that a RCPA registrar full time position will be created…
- Our Purpose: Why we do it.
- When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you’re part of something very special.
- The Team: What we do.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.