Full Time jobs in Henderson, Auckland
- Please take some time to read through the position description before applying.
- You must be on the MSD network to ensure your application is received on time.
- Full-time or part-time, permanent position (we will consider 30-40 hours per week).
- The Health and Disability Commissioner promotes and protects the rights of…
- Workplace Administrator, Care & Protection – Permanent - Panumre.
- Do you want to make a difference to New Zealand's tamariki, rangatahi, their whānau and the…
- You will have lots of variety and challenges along the way and the mix will vary depending on the demands of the unit at the time.
- This is a full time, permanent position based at the Auckland High Court.
- Court Registry Officer, Auckland High Court.
- You will be the first point of contact to answer inbound enquiries from the public at their time of need.
- Annual Salary Range $49,158 - $56,220.
- Preference is given to those who have provisional or full registration with the New Zealand Social Work Registration Board.
- Administration Co-ordinator – Immigration Border Operations, MBIE.
- · Managing risk to protect our borders.
- · Starting salary $42000 – $50000.
- The Youth Justice response team in Waitakere is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic team member who has excellent computer and administration skills and…
- Please take some time to read and understand the position description before applying.
- Permanent, Full Time (37.55 hours per week).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.