Full Time jobs in Henderson, Auckland
- Joining Countdown Mt Roskill is more than just taking on a new job.
- You’ll help to lead our dedicated Longlife team to ensure our stock and shelves are…
- The hours and days for this Bakery Manager position are to be discussed at time of interview with the successful applicant.
- This role is full time, however we can offer part time work (20 hours) until the candidate has finished their studies when they can work 40 hours.
- We are looking for reliable candidature to hold the position of “Technical Co-coordinator/Architecture Drafter .”.
- Professional course in Revit & Autocad.
- To help us achieve world – class service, we focus on always having the right product, at the right place, at the right time for the right cost.
- The successful candidates will have a full drivers license and will be comfortable travelling monthly.
- Having worked on SAP for some time, you’ll have an…
- We are looking for a Cafe Manager with previous experience to run our new cafe.
- We will be opening soon and will be serving our customers with fresh Barista…
- As the Accounts Receivable Manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering best in class back-office and customer service operations across Foodstuffs North…
- This fun and challenging role will help deliver and support the digital workplace to champion Process Automation solutions and effectively use the Office 365…
- As the Advertising and Promotions Manager you have responsibility for the overall advertised promotions in a central role across .
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.