Full Time jobs in Highland Park, Auckland
- This employer is looking for an experienced & positive candidate to join their online team as as a warehouse assistant on a permanent full-time basis.
- If you excel in your current role, have a passion for creativity couped with excellent time management skills, a strong customer focus and love teamwork, we…
- Our first eStore is set to open in Penrose early 2020 and we are looking for superb Supervisors to deliver an unparalleled team first, customer first experience…
- Must hold a full and current drivers licence.
- A high degree of organization, time management and attention to detail is required.
- Technology is the future of everything!
- So come and join us as we create it!
- We have a Full Time opening in our store at Sylvia Park!
- What's in it for you?
- We have 2 full-time positions and 1 part-time position available.
- You will bring previous experience in a stockroom or warehouse environment, a full drivers…
- Watercare Services Limited is a market leader utility in the water and wastewater industry.
- We provide water and wastewater services to around 1.4 million…
- We have part-time vacancies in Penrose, Auckland.
- We need a reliable warehouse person with following attributes.
- Should have a clean drivers license.
- For a full position description please email vacancies@healthAlliance.co.nz.
- Reporting to the Team Leader, Accounts Receivable and you will ensure prompt and…
- Our business is a kiwi company that has been around since 2004 and are at the top of our game.
- As New Zealand’s leading storage solutions company we provide…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.