Full Time jobs in Highland Park, Auckland
- A willingness to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Joining Countdown St Johns is more than just taking on a new job!
- $45,000 per year + $5,000 reoccuring bonus every 12 months & 28 days Paid Time Off!
- No prior experience required, just a desire to learn and kick-start your…
- Are you ready to join our team at our Peter Alexander store, Sylvia Park as a Full Time Sales Assistant?
- *The hours required for this role are Monday 10 - 7,…
- If you excel in your current role, have a passion for creativity couped with excellent time management skills, a strong customer focus and love teamwork, we…
- Joining Countdown St Johns is more than just taking on a new job.
- You’ll be overseeing our busy checkout team on the front line and ensuring our customers are…
- The ability to undertake heavy lifting, climb ladders and be on your feet for long periods of time.
- At Noel Leeming we live and breathe a fast and innovative…
- Must hold a full and current drivers licence.
- A high degree of organization, time management and attention to detail is required.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- We're looking for an energetic, positive, outgoing person to join our team on a full time basis.
- Move fast, be full of energy and able to multitask.
- At Noel Leeming we live and breathe a fast and innovative culture.
- We are a New Zealand owned company, the number one retailer and market leader for technology…
- This is a full time, permanent position based at the Auckland High Court.
- Court Registry Officer, Auckland High Court.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.