Full Time jobs in Kumeu, Auckland
- Excellent communication skills, sales ability and good time keeping.
- The key to this role is having good people skills, time management and self motivation.
- Please note that you may need to work full-time when we are busy.
- Be flexible to work any time.
- Be disciplined and punctual at all times.
- $19 p/h, paid weekly.
- Flexible with their time as the business does trade seven days a week (Weekend Work is included).
- It’s expected the successful candidate will have some level of…
- This job involves a couple of weeks of full time work, followed by oncall weekend work depending on availability.
- For the right person who can prove that they have what it takes we are prepared to offer a full time position in the future.
- Ready to start work in 2020 ??? positions available right now for suitable applicants.
- We are a family owned rubbish and junk removal business based in Avondale…
- Successful applicants will be given full training for each task.
- The available positions are part time and short term: sessions are weekdays Monday to Thursday …
- Pay and working time can be negotiated.
- Save the gym money and at the same time earn money!
- This days and hours worked per week are highly flexible around your…
- The working days and time are negotiable.
- Be punctual and reliable - You MUST always be on time!
- Have your full New Zealand Drivers Licence (please note that…
- Can offer casual, part-time or full time work if needed.
- Business opening hours 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday but flexible in between that time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.