Full Time jobs in Kumeu, Auckland
- We are a property maintenance company looking to employ a handyperson on a permanent full-time basis in West Auckland.
- Repairing gate latches and letter boxes.
- Looking for part time hours?
- Promote well known brands leading retail stores and events.
- 4-12 hours a week (4 hour shifts).
- Giving away samples or products.
- Proven time management and organisational skills.
- Full-time basis - fixed term job from 9/3/2020 - 31/3/2020 .
- Working hours are 9 - 5.30pm.
- No specific qualifications or experience are required, however a full drivers licence and First Aid Certificate can be helpful .
- A full NZ Drivers Licence.
- Hours of work are on a rotating roster, with shift times from 7am to 3.30pm, 10am to 6pm, or 3pm to 11.30pm Monday to Sunday.
- Previous experience in customer service or sales is an advantage but isn't required as we provide full training.
- Surveying is week days only.
- We are undertaking a business transformation and we want you to be a part of our story.
- As part of our transformation we are building a new customer service…
- This role is full time, however we can offer part time work (20 hours) until the candidate has finished their studies when they can work 40 hours.
- Work times usually 9 - 5 - Part-time positions are available also - with variable shift times.
- This employer is looking for a door-to-door sales superstar.
- The employer has advised that shifts & times can be flexible, although the main hours are 4pm-8pm Monday - Thursday & Sundays.
- The right candidate will have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.