Full Time jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- Excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- You will need a full New Zealand driver licence for this role.
- About the role | Mō te tūnga.
- What you will doAs the Human Resources Team Leader, you'll be an experience senior advisor and member of the HR and site leadership team, responsible for…
- What you will doThis is a just snippet of what a typical day looks like for our amazing Customer Support Agents:
- Front of house reception and administration;
- You must be on the MSD network to ensure your application is received on time.
- Candidates must be a NZ citizen or hold NZ permanent residency at the time of…
- Hold a full clean driver licence.
- Do you want to make a difference for young people and their whānau.
- We have a role where no day is the same, so join a…
- Fixed-term to 2023, full-time.
- Ability to manage own time, and prioritise tasks effectively, based on the needs of the Royal Commission.
- What you will doBased in the main store you will conduct physical inventory and checks for SAP plant in support of the regiment and other units based in the…
- What you will doThis position is responsible for carrying out inspections, repairs and modifications on aircraft engines, propellers and associated components…
- Permanent position - Manukau (National Documentation Office).
- Interest is also being sought for Visa Operations Manager positions that may become available…
- What you will doIn this role you are primarily responsible for the aeronautical configuration management of the NZDF Seasprite fleet for all technical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.