Full Time jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- You’ll be a doer who can deliver high volumes of quality work within tight time-frames and will thrive on the seasonal nature of this part of the business.
- Ensure all information for Product quality is recorded accurately, on time and in full to required format and standards.
- Is well presented at all times.
- A full NZ drivers' license (class 1).
- Fixed Term | Full Time.
- Parental Cover | March - August 2020.
- Are you a professional in the administration space?
- This is a permanent, full time role working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm at our Warehouse located by the Auckland Airport.
- You may also assist with:
- We are looking for a highly motivated, permanent qualified and registered full time Kaiako (Educator) to inspire and be part of our friendly, vibrant and…
- Kaiwhakahaere Ako | Manager Educational Delivery.
- We invite applications for Kaiwhakahaere Ako | Manager - Educational Delivery to manage, develop and monitor…
- Do you love working with people and being an active part of the organisation?
- Do you want a management career in a market leading organisation?
- Conducting routine tests for water quality indicators using culture-based protocols and modern molecular methods and ensuring that accurate results are…
- Newly established, key role providing optimised network solutions.
- Ownership of key carrier relationships-create strategic partnerships.
- What’s in it for you?
- Paid mileage and travel time.
- Geneva Healthcare is renowned for being one of the leading Healthcare providers in New Zealand.
- Driving the client to activities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.