Full Time jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- The Public Defence Service (PDS) is New Zealand's largest criminal law practice, providing high quality legal advice and representation in a full range of…
- What you will doThis is a just snippet of what a typical day looks like for our amazing Customer Support Agents:
- Front of house reception and administration;
- The successful applicant will be required to undergo full police vetting.
- Ability to manage own time in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Full Time, Permanent, Otara / Manukau Youth Court.
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills.
- The position will be based in our Otara Office;
- You will be the first point of contact to answer inbound enquiries from the public at their time of need.
- Annual Salary Range $49,158 - $56,220.
- What you will do We value our security officers and the work they do;
- If security is your passion we would love for you to join us.
- Massey University Library is looking for a Subject Librarian to help support the teaching, learning, and research activities of students and academic staff.
- Proficiency in time management and an ability to prioritise workload.
- File Management and Transcription Services (FM&T) are an integral part of the Service…
- Callaghan Innovation has developed an exciting Scale-Up NZ programme which involves businesses being digitally profiled to enable connections with experts,…
- This is a permanent, full time role with the possibility of some additional paid overtime.
- As part of this role you will be supported with a full induction…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.