Full Time jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
- Looking to use your experience in a relevant Level 1&2 Helpdesk role, your resourcefulness and, your ability to to explain technical processes to end users, in…
- A full New Zealand drivers licence.
- We are looking for customer focused, technically savvy people to join our Botany located team.
- Do you have the following:
- You must be a fully Qualified Primary teacher meeting the requirements stated in the advert to enable you to apply .
- Required: March / July / September 2020.
- We are looking for an experienced receptionist / office administrator to join our awesome team in 2020!
- We believe that meaningful work changes people’s lives…
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of New Zealand’s leading healthcare organisation’s.
- We are looking for exceptional After Hours Co-ordinators…
- Importantly, this position runs between January and April and so full availability for that period and the ability to stay on longer if requried is highly…
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and timely accounts payable and non-insurance receivable information in the general ledger, ensuring accurate and timely…
- Provisional or full teaching certificate.
- If you're thinking about a change in roles, now is your time!
- I am representing a number of high quality centers…
- Example of a typical package :
- Most schools but not all will offer schooling for dependant children , Top , grade A education for your children all for free.
- Passionate about facilitating success in Contact Centres?
- A natural leader with 3+ years of Contact Centre Team Leader Experience?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.