Full Time jobs in Otahuhu, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- This is a full time, permanent position based at the Auckland High Court.
- Court Registry Officer, Auckland High Court.
- Please take some time to read through the position description before applying.
- You must be on the MSD network to ensure your application is received on time.
- Job description: To review the full job description, please click here.
- If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our…
- Preference is given to those who have provisional or full registration with the New Zealand Social Work Registration Board.
- Based at the Mangere Refugee Resettlement Centre, Auckland, Immigration New Zealand's Refugee Quota Programme team is responsible for implementation of the…
- Full-time Dispatchers work a structured roster cycle of four shifts on (two days, two nights), four shifts off.
- Four shifts on, four shifts off.
- The legal right to work full-time in New Zealand (ideally for a minimum of no less than 24 months).
- A current and full New Zealand or international driver…
- As an Operations Officer, you will be required to work unsociable hours at any time of the day or night to meet operational requirements.
- It is an exciting time and we continue to seek out talented individuals who are committed to an inclusive, vibrant workplace.
- A Full New Zealand driver licence.
- You will be the first point of contact to answer inbound enquiries from the public at their time of need.
- Annual Salary Range $49,158 - $56,220.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.