Full Time jobs in Ponsonby, Auckland
You refined by:
Mangere, Auckland (undo)
- Reporting to the Lounge Duty Manager, this key position, will be responsible for the initial welcoming of guests, making sure their time in the lounge is…
- At Countdown we are excited about our future, and we want you to be a part of it!
- Our business is on the move and we need our best people to drive us forward…
- You’re in the driver’s seat to achieve your full potential and grow your career.
- You must hold a full and current NZ driver’s licence with the ability to drive…
- These roles are seasonal, full time roles, working Monday - Friday as rostered.
- Come and grow your world with T&G!
- Able to work in warm to hot temperatures.
- This is a full time, fixed term role until April 2020, to help us through our peak summer season.
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach…
- This is a permanent, full time role working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm at our Warehouse located by the Auckland Airport.
- You may also assist with:
- Paid mileage and travel time.
- Valid Full driver's license and your own car.
- Geneva Healthcare is renowned for being one of the leading Healthcare providers in…
- The usual hours are full time and will be rostered between 7:30 am - 16:30 pm, 6 days a week (Monday - Saturday) with occasional Sunday work required.
- Newly established, key role providing optimised network solutions.
- Ownership of key carrier relationships-create strategic partnerships.
- What’s in it for you?
- Full class 1 drivers’ licence.
- Day or night shift opportunities available.
- Long term civil construction project.
- Conduct inspections, audits and investigations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.