Full Time jobs in Queenstown, Otago
You refined by:
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during reservations, check-in, check-out and…
- You're also happy to work early starts and have no trouble being on your feet for a full shift.
- With Summer nearly here the count down is on to warm evenings,…
Oaks Hotels & Resorts
- Full Time Guest Service Agent - Shores.
- Confidence & ability to work autonomously and at times unsupervised.
- Oaks Hotels & Resorts is a leader in strata–titled…
Skyline Skyrides Ltd
- Skyline Queenstown is an award winning tourist attraction, featuring a fantastic restaurant, event and conference facilities, the iconic Luge ride and Gondola…
- Our Lombardi wait staff provide the most friendly and efficient food and beverage service in our lively restaurant.
Fresh Choice Queenstown
- Freshchoice Supermarkets are locally owned and operatedby people who are passionate about providing the bestfresh food, customer service and value for money.We…
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
- Joining Countdown Queenstown is more than just taking on a new job.
- You’ll be joining a tight-knit and friendly team and as our new Produce Manager you’ll be…
- The ability to undertake heavy lifting, climb ladders and be on your feet for long periods of time.
- At Noel Leeming we live and breathe a fast and innovative…
- As a Door Person extraordinaire, you will be the very first and last impression of luxury, personalized service for our guests.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.