Full Time jobs in Queenstown, Otago
- At Spark we're proud of enabling NZanders to live and play in amazing ways.
- We love giving our customers the confidence to create and discover new ways to do…
- We are seeking candidates for full-time rostered hours, who:
- Amisfield Winery & Bistro, Queenstown, is seeking a Cellar Door Host to join their successful…
- Setting up reception, including ensuring reception and patient waiting area is clean, tidy and safe at all times.
- Hours per week: 40 hours - 5 days (Permanent).
GPC Asia Pacific Limited
- This is a very exciting time to be part of our team as we continue to grow - Send your CV to our Careers Team by clicking APPLY!
- At Amisfield, we craft stunning wines and incredible food in order to share a taste of Central Otago with diners and wine lovers from around the world.
- Communication and interpersonal skills are maintained to a high level with strong attention to detail and displaying a great attitude at all times.
- Work within a tight team on an iconic steamship, full training provided;
- Do you want to be a part of the only team of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Graduate Monitoring and Enforcement Officer.
- Do you have what it takes to be the best and make a difference in your community?
- Amisfield Bistro is a three hatted winery restaurant and our Executive Chef, Vaughan Mabee, was voted Chef of the Year at the prestigious 2019 Cuisine Good Food…
- Specsavers Queenstown are seeking a dedicated and experienced Senior Optical Assistant to join their team on a permanent part time basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.