Full Time jobs in Queenstown, Otago
You refined by:
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during reservations, check-in, check-out and…
- Our Lombardi wait staff provide the most friendly and efficient food and beverage service in our lively restaurant.
- Is in charge of tidying and cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas every day.
- Contributes globally to guest satisfaction and Mercure's image through the…
- We are looking for an energetic and passionate person to join our fantastic Housekeeping team.
- The successful candidate will carry out allocated cleaning duties…
- As a Guest Welcomer extraordinaire, you will be the very first and last impression of luxury, personalized service for our guests.
- As a Door Person extraordinaire, you will be the very first and last impression of luxury, personalized service for our guests.
- We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Beauty and Massage Therapist to join SoSpa at Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa, luxury spa concept created…
- Multi Hotel Revenue Manager, Accor Hotels Queenstown - Supporting the Director of Revenue, you will be a key driver of the Revenue Management strategies in this…
- Organises time and work efficiently.
- Projects professional image at all times through personal presentation / interpersonal skills.
- In charge of Night Team.
- You assist the Restaurant Manager in all their tasks.
- In addition, you are responsible for the organisation and the quality of services offered to the customers…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.