Full Time jobs in Queenstown, Otago
You refined by:
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during reservations, check-in, check-out and…
- Working in a busy Kitchen which looks after a 148 room hotel, you will be responsible for providing assistance to the Kitchen brigade in ensuring that all…
- Ability to move throughout the hotel - standing, walking, kneeling, and bending for extended periods of time.
- Checking the cleanliness and layout of bedrooms or…
- We are looking for an energetic and passionate person to join our fantastic Housekeeping team.
- The successful candidate will carry out allocated cleaning duties…
- Perform the tasks of order taking and maximize sales opportunities through knowledge of the product and suggestive selling.
- Coordinate upcoming bookings/time frames and the maximum number of people at one period.
- Supervision support and ongoing training to employees to ensure…
- As a Guest Welcomer extraordinaire, you will be the very first and last impression of luxury, personalized service for our guests.
- We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Beauty and Massage Therapist to join SoSpa at Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa, luxury spa concept created…
- You assist the Restaurant Manager in all their tasks.
- In addition, you are responsible for the organisation and the quality of services offered to the customers…
- Organises time and work efficiently.
- Projects professional image at all times through personal presentation / interpersonal skills.
- In charge of Night Team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.