Full Time jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Permanent full time positions available at Auckland Airport.
- A large degree of flexibility is required and there are times that you will be required to work…
- This is a full time, permanent position based at the Auckland High Court.
- Court Registry Officer - Auckland High Court - MOJ/1441619.
- Enjoy providing superb administrative services.
- Work alongside a supportive team.
- An opportunity has come about for an Administration Officer to join the…
- Permanent Support Officer role - National Documentation Office.
- Entry level role with opportunities to develop and progress.
- What we're looking for.
- Mō te Manatū Ahu Matua - About MPI.
- Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) is responsible for ‘Growing and Protecting New Zealand'.
- Job description: To review the full job description, please click here.
- If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our…
- The legal right to work full-time in New Zealand (ideally for a minimum of no less than 24 months).
- A current and full New Zealand or international driver…
- This is a base centric model which may see you, at times, involved with work at Devonport and Whenuapai.
- Great opportunity to develop your career.
- You will be the first point of contact to answer inbound enquiries from the public at their time of need.
- Annual Salary Range $49,158 - $56,220.
- Effective organisation, planning and time management skills.
- A clean, current full driver's licence is required.
- On-going training and regular supervision.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.