Full Time jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- The Faculty of Business, Economics and Law at Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand, is looking for a Department Administrator to provide…
- Full-time or part-time, permanent position (we will consider 30-40 hours per week).
- The Health and Disability Commissioner promotes and protects the rights of…
North Shore City, Auckland
- We provide full training towards the role, so prior experience in dental services is not a necessity.
- If you are self-motivated and enthusiastic about Children…
- People are what make us the leading professional services firm in the New Zealand, and we are a firm full of energy, challenge, innovation and opportunities.
- Workplace Administrator, Care & Protection – Permanent - Panumre.
- Do you want to make a difference to New Zealand's tamariki, rangatahi, their whānau and the…
- This full time role requires working Sunday to Thursday, rostered between the hours of 7am and 8pm.
- Please apply by submitting a cover letter and full CV.
- Have a can-do attitude and excellent time management skills.
- The world is changing fast and BP is changing with it.
- Do you have what we are looking for?
- Full-time hours on a rostered basis, scheduled well in advance so you can plan your life!
- An hour of 'me time' each week to do whatever it is that lifts you up.
- This full time role is based at our Constellation Drive store and involves working rostered shifts between 6am - 8pm, 5 days per week including at least one…
- All of our team work or study full time so this is a super flexible casual side job that gives them an awesome creative outlet, with most events falling on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.