Full Time jobs in Sandringham 1025
- Packages differ but a typical example is below :
- Teaching salaries are up to £42,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
- Provide friendly, compassionate support to the elderly by helping with daily living, personal care and hygiene.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- This is a full-time role (40 hours per week).
- You would be working within a friendly and busy contact centre team for a well-known New Zealand charity.
- Are you ambitious, entrepreneurial and interested in people and business?
- With great people and great opportunities this is your chance to join the world’s…
- A well-deserved benefits package: They take care of all their colleagues' full health insurance and full life insurance costs, paid birthday leave, financial…
- Required:Start dates to be confirmed but usually July September AND JAN 2021.
- Salary: B$3500-5500 per month, tax free.
- Ed or Bachelors + PGCE.
- Randstad are currently looking for experienced Customer Service Officers on a temporary basis.
- With multiple offices based in Mount Wellington, Mount Eden and…
- Strong time management skills - you will be balancing customers and complex situations simultaneously.
- Full time hours, rostered across Monday-Saturday 7am-7pm.
- This company specialise in high-end residential design and construction.
- They provide their clients end to end service from initial design consultation through…
- Operating hours are Monday – Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-6pm so you’d be rostered 37.5 hours/week between these times.
- We need you to have experience in:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.