Full Time jobs in Takapuna, Auckland
- Please take some time to read through the position description before applying.
- You must be on the MSD network to ensure your application is received on time.
- This is a full time, permanent position based at the Auckland High Court.
- Court Registry Officer, Auckland High Court.
- Based at the Mangere Refugee Resettlement Centre, Auckland, Immigration New Zealand's Refugee Quota Programme team is responsible for implementation of the…
- Full-time or part-time, permanent position (we will consider 30-40 hours per week).
- The Health and Disability Commissioner promotes and protects the rights of…
- As an Operations Officer, you will be required to work unsociable hours at any time of the day or night to meet operational requirements.
- Job description: To review the full job description, please click here.
- If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our…
- Full-time Dispatchers work a structured roster cycle of four shifts on (two days, two nights), four shifts off.
- Four shifts on, four shifts off.
- Conduct training needs assessment and analysis.
- Provide learning and development support to workforce redesign projects.
- Great benefits for you and your family;
- Full registration with New Zealand's Social Work Registration Board (SWRB) or able to register) • A social worker qualification recognised by the SWRB • A full,…
- You will be the first point of contact to answer inbound enquiries from the public at their time of need.
- Annual Salary Range $49,158 - $56,220.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.