Full Time jobs in Waikato
You refined by:
- Current full Class 5 Driver Licence.
- Shift rosters giving you flexibility by having a set roster of days, nights and start times that see you with time at home…
- Confident working with numbers and excellent time management.
- Are you a strong administrator with passion for the building industry?
- LET'S FRAME THIS FOR YOU:
- This role will require someone with a full drivers licence as you will be required to accompany the MP around the Electorate.
- It goes without saying, but we’ll say it anyway, you’ll be a solid administrator who is organised and can juggle multiple balls at any one time.
- Mangakōtukutuku campus, Hamilton (Te Waenga).
- Fixed Term Parental Cover (until February 2021).
- Fixed term position based at Mangakōtukutuku campus.
1st Call Recruitment
- No experience needed as full training is provided.
- Our Huntly based food manufacturing client is currently looking for a number of hard working staff.
- Remarkable Labour is a New Zealand owned and operated labour supply company, founded in Central Otago in 2016.
- Some travel throughout the North Island may be required from time to time.
- We require you to hold a current full drivers’ licence, be physically fit, have a…
- We are looking for Hammer hands and carpenters to work on commercial and residential projects in the Waikato Region.
- The business has a good team of existing housekeepers and a full time receptionist, we are looking for a management couple to take the business to the next…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.